End of year playoffs format - 2016 season: Single elimination as below:
- JG : 4th and 5th seeds will have a 'play-in' game, Seeds 3 @ 2 play. 1st place team has a round 1 bye.
- JB : 3 rounds of playoffs (all 8 teams make playoffs)
- SG : 4th and 5th seeds will have a 'play-in' game, Seeds 3 @ 2 play. 1st place team has a round 1 bye.
- SB: Round 1: #1 Seed has bye, Seed 7 plays @ Seed 2, Seed 6@ Seed 3, Seed 5@ Seed 4
Round 2: 4/5 winner @1, 7/2 winner vs. 6/3 winner with highest remaining seed as home team
Round 3: Finals
- Higher seed (lower number) is always the home team.
- 1st tie-breaker is result of head to head matchups
- 2nd tie breaker is strength of schedule (we add up the total wins of your ytd opponents)