Season's schedule is not yet available and will be posted closer to start of season
End of year playoffs format - for 2015 season: Single elimination as below:
- JG : 4th and 5th seeds will have a 'play-in' game, Seeds 3 @ 2 play. 1st place team has a round 1 bye.
- JB : 3 rounds of playoffs (all 8 teams make playoffs)
- SG : 4th and 5th seeds will have a 'play-in' game, Seeds 3 @ 2 play. 1st place team has a round 1 bye.
- SB : 3 rounds: Seeds 3-6 play in round 1 (1st and 2nd seeds have byes). Then 2 rounds.
- Higher seed is always home team.
- 1st tie-breaker is result of head to head matchups
- 2nd tie breaker is strength of schedule (we add up the total wins of your ytd opponents)
- Instructional - end of year Ice Cream party.